Site navigation

Discussion: June 2018 Started by Kai.

• Public discussion Mallorca
  • Started: 5 months ago on Thu 18th Jan 2018

This is a public discussion in Mallorca.

Showing all 11 messages.

started this discussion 5 months ago.

June 2018

Someone else on Mallorca between 9. June and 23. June? I think I will take my gear with me. My base will be Alcudia.

Jef Van Alsenoy replied 5 months ago.

Pieter Piens How about June?

replied 5 months ago.

So no one else Think the community isn't big enough in Europe. There is a long way to match the Aussies I suppose I have to leave some stickers on the Island.

replied 5 months ago.

I'd be up for Mallorca in March or April!

replied 5 months ago.

Damn it, to early for me. We need temperatures to enjoy the sea and beach.

Het Kai, we just put our heads together yesterday and decided we will be there 30/4 to 7/5. Well have Sóller as our main base of operations Tobias Auth would be cool to meet up with some fellow craggers!

Kai we kind of need to consider flight cost and possible days off at work before anything else.. also: isn't June too hot?

replied 5 months ago.

March or April would be better for me but I'll keep it in the back of my head!

replied 5 months ago.

Hey guys, no problem. It is not your problem that we want to enjoy the beach. We feared that May would be still to cold. I expect that you enhance the informations until I'm on the island

Jef Van Alsenoy replied 4 months ago.

Will do Kai! A couple of weeks ago I was talking to one of the friends that I went there with two years ago and he was talking to me about a crag we visited and I couldn't for the love of it remember what it looked like... and now, scrolling though my records on the crag I really realize the potential of good cover photos By the way, down to what level can we add them? Sector? Crag?

replied 4 months ago.

sectors I think. Looking forward to see your updates.

Showing all 11 messages.

Selected sponsors