Site navigation

Discussion: Draws on Nitroglycerin Started by John Pownall.

• Public discussion Mt Ninderry
  • Started: 13 weeks ago on Sat 20th Jan 2018

This is a public discussion in Mt Ninderry.

Showing all 10 messages.

started this discussion 13 weeks ago.

Draws on Nitroglycerin

Really disappointed that someone has taken my draws off Nitro. Hoping that someone just grabbed them in a friendly attempt to “save them”, but if not, that’d be really dissappointing. Certainly have lost respect for the climbing community after seeing them gone. A shame.

replied 13 weeks ago.

That sucks. Generally the climbing community is pretty good, but there are bad eggs.

replied 13 weeks ago.

Yeah I get that. As always hey. It’s bit like the general community really, where you know that you have to lock your doors at night but when you don’t and get robbed, it’s still disheartening. A bit miffed that especially someone climbing this grade has taken them. It shouldn’t change anything, but you’d think a more experienced climber would have more etiquette. Seems not the case...

replied 13 weeks ago.

That's a valid point. How many people are there in Brisbane/Sunshine Coast that can actually get up that rig and actually climb at Ninderry? Surely less than 100?

replied 13 weeks ago.

That is effing shithouse. Hope you get them back mate

@kenny replied 13 weeks ago.

Jeez that is rubbish. I had draws stolen off acid at Ngungun once by a dude who hiked around the top and abbed in to take them. Fortunately he later mailed them back to me! Spread the word as someone will know who’s responsible

Neil Jenman replied 13 weeks ago.

Sorry to hear that mate. I found two draws clipped to a tree down by Octopus Garden. I don't suppose they could be the ones? Posted about it a few weeks back.

replied 13 weeks ago.

Sheesh! They could be Neil! One black DMM Alpha sport (24cm) and a generic no-brander with a silver biner on one end and an orange biner on the other... regular length... Sound like them?

Neil Jenman replied 13 weeks ago.

Definitely not them, sorry. Sucks you lost an alpha sport, they are the best, also very expensive!

replied 12 weeks ago.

Yeah. Ha ha a 24cm too :-( boooo

Showing all 10 messages.

Selected sponsors