Help

Discussion: partner wanted for mid April to end May in Athens, Greece

• Started: 2 years ago on Wed 16th Feb 2022

Public discussion This is a public discussion in Greece.

Athina Kourmoulaki started this discussion 2 years ago.

partner wanted for mid April to end May in Athens, Greece

Hi all, I am going to be in Greece between end of April and end of may and looking for a climbing buddy for some sports climbing indoors and around Athens outdoors. Indoors I comfortably climb up to 6b/6b+ and outdoors probably around max 6a/6a+ at the moment. looking forward to buddying up with someone. Thanks, Athina

Rebecca Fink replied 2 years ago.

I will be in Athens Apr 28-May 3, I would like to climb indoors and outdoors.

replied 2 years ago.

We are on Tinos between 07-15 May. If you want to join a bouldering session, let me know.

Athina Kourmoulaki replied 2 years ago.

Hi guys. Thanks, sorry for delay, trying to work out plans. Rebecca let's get in touch when you re in Athens as I may be away between the 28-30 and Jaro thanks for that offer, that would be interesting yet can't during those days after all.

Francesco replied about two years ago.

Hi, I moved in Athens one week ago I am going to stay for 6 months, I am looking for people to climb with too (sport climbing), I have all the equipment, and I want to explore all the crags around Athens, so if you are interested let me know

Rebecca Fink replied about two years ago.

Hi Francesco, I will be in Athens this week, I am interested in some sport climbing. Here is my WhatsApp : 1 714 305 1680. Rebecca

Athina Kourmoulaki replied about two years ago.

HI Fransesco I am in Athens for a little while until end of May if you want to meet up. Number is 6980029620

Showing all 7 messages.

You are not part of this discussion.