Help

Discussion: Hi, I am renzo and i am living in jerramungup. I am looking for partner to do rock climbing. if some

• Started: 8 years ago on Thu 7th Jan 2016

Public discussion This is a public discussion in West Cape Howe.

Renzo Gasparini started this discussion 8 years ago.

Hi, I am renzo and i am living in jerramungup. I am looking for partner to do rock climbing. if someone is interested or have some info is pleased to text me here or on my phone at 0431468473.

Super Matteo replied 8 years ago.

Ciao Renzo, Sorry I just read your message now. I live in Perth but ill surely come back to West Cape Howe!!! Not sure when, but ill keep your phone No. and send u a text once I know when ill be heading down there. What Grade do you climb Outdoors??? (Ozzy Grade) Ciao ciao

Matteo

Renzo Gasparini replied 8 years ago.

I was climbing 21/23 but more I don't climb more I will loose I think 18/19 now.

When do you think will you be back? What grade you climb? Do you know well the area around here?

Super Matteo replied 8 years ago.

Maybe ill be there this weekend depending on weather. I think is going to be unlikely but ill try. I onsighted "the climb" on trad but yeah i reckon 19/20 is my grade. If its well protected i can surely push to 21/22. i just dont like runouts

If you want I am happy to go this weekend I will start with something easy because we have no experience climbing togheter. I think it is better if you contact me on my phone number 0431468473 or via Facebook renzo gasparini with a gigantic back pack and crash pad on my back. I hope to meet you soon

Showing all 6 messages.

You are not part of this discussion.