Help

Discussion: Glendas Guesthouse, Cantabaco

• Started: about a year ago on Thu 9th Feb 2023

Public discussion This is a public discussion in Cantabaco.

Nina started this discussion about a year ago.

Glendas Guesthouse, Cantabaco

Hi,

We’re wanting to visit the climbing area in Cantabaco, Cebu. I can’t find a way of contacting Glenda’s Guesthouse to reserve a room. Anyone know how to go about doing this? I don’t have Facebook / Instagram so can’t get in contact with the Cebu climbing community.

Any other suggestions of where to stay? I am also considering staying in Cebu city or Toledo City and renting a motorbike.

Nina replied about a year ago.

Hi, I just finished my trip to Cantabaco and thought the information may be useful for someone else in the future.

We just showed up to Ate Yolly’s/Glenda’s Guesthouse in a private transfer from Cebu City without reservation and there was plenty of space for us. The dropped pin is correct on google maps of Ate Yolly's, she was really kind and showed us over the road to Glenda's Guesthouse (her daughter's place) as it was more suitable in the heavy rain we experienced on the first day.

We rented a room with ensuite which had a share kitchen and living room which was really fantastic value for money.

I wouldn't recommend to stay anywhere else or commute up from the city - just show up in the village and someone will find space for you

Everyone was so welcoming!

Showing all 2 messages.

You are not part of this discussion.

Participants
Nina