Mission and Vision
theCrag is here for you. Feel free to contact us using the channels listed below. Our team members are distributed around the globe and happy to get back to you in a timely manner. We kindly ask you to check our FAQ first, it might help you and us to speed up our interactions.
theCrag Pty Ltd.
53 Christmas St.
Northcote VIC 3070
- Looking for a climbing partner? Lost or forgotten gear somewhere?
- After more detail about a particular crag or route?
- Have general questions about climbing?
- Looking for a guiding company?
Use our community forums: just navigate to the most specific region, crag or even route and then click the Forum tab and post your concern.
- Looking for a climbing gym?
Climbing gyms are listed as crags, with a specific “Gym” type, visible in the index. Search for them as you would any other crag!
- Want to donate to this awesome climbing resource?
Just click on the donate link and use one of the payment options listed there.
- Want to import your existing logbook?
Check here for our step-by-step instruction.
- Want to contribute and set up a new crag?
- Or simply improve on existing content?
Sign-up, navigate to the right area, and use the “Add Area(s)” button. To improve specific content like a Crag or Route, navigate to it and use the “Edit Item” function in the contextual menu. See in depth how to contribute.
- Need more permissions to add or edit a crag?
- The buttons are greyed out?
- Want to import a whole crag?
- Or are you a publisher?
Awesome! We can help with semi-automatic import. Check how we deal with Copyright, and send us an email.
- Have a suggestion for improving our site?
- Or found a bug?
- Want to report a copyright violation?
- Or exercise your own data protection rights?
- Want to delete your account?
Sorry to hear you are leaving. Just navigate to your account settings, click on the General menu and delete your account there.
We do that on many different levels, find your use case here.
- Want to embed our data?
- Or get an API key?
Sharing and collaborating is in theCrag’s DNA. Check how you can embed our elements or connect to us on a technical level.
- Want to be connected even further?
Did this help? Rate this page