Help

Discussion: Relocating Trapeze boulder/roof boulder into the circus boulders node.

• Started: 3 years ago on Fri 12th Jun 2020

Public discussion This is a public discussion in Area A.

Nick Foulds started this discussion 3 years ago.

Relocating Trapeze boulder/roof boulder into the circus boulders node.

Nick Foulds replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I recently added 3 boulders that hadn't been put up yet in the toohey forest main area. They are closest to the Roof Boulder (which I now added the name trapeze boulder too). And are much closer to this than the other boulder of Area A. However the topo (drawn diagram) of the locations of these boulders is present in the Area A Node and links the slab boulder (40meters or so away) to the roof/trapeze boulder. I don't want to tread on anyone's toes by re-organising this all and also maybe getting rid of the annotation (which I don't want to do, it feels to me like a bit of history!). Would anyone be opposed to me trying to re-organise the trapeze boulder into the circus boulders node (as they are all closer together) and then moving the annotation to the Slab boulder node and establishing this as a seperate area still known as Area A. I am sure there will be a few other routes in that little area to be added to that boulder in future.

Happy to do or not do with general consensus.

Thanks all,

Nick F

Showing all 2 messages.

You are not part of this discussion.

Participants
Nick Foulds