Many people have contributed lot of time and effort to make this site what it is. In addition to all the work our members do entering data, behind the scenes we use lots of tools and software that mostly don't have anything to do with climbing.
Many thanks for responsibly disclosing security issues:
- Safwat Refaat
- Login Denied
- Daniel @dnnr
- David McGill
- Nicolas Surribas
- Ghazanfar Ali
- Nitesh Singh
If you have found a security issue please contact us privately via firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Mucelli @dmucli for redesigning our tag icons, see Tagging
- Anika Stephan @orangehelmet for representing theCrag at several trade shows and conferences.
- Marc de Maillard @mdemaillard for helping review, tag and prioritise user reported issues in git hub.
- Levidps @levidps for various improvements include phototopo features and bugs
- Cauli Xiang @caulixiang for managing the first years of theCrag's WeChat account (also see her in Short Girl Climbs).
- Dean Scarff for developing the model and software powering grAId.
Many parts of theCrag are built using open source libraries and 3rd party services. These include:
- Silk icon set from FamFamFam
- Jamie Arthur Johnson
- Way too many Perl libraries to list